Thursday: Camo Day
Friday: Tiger Pride ( if your child can have their t-shirt signed please send in a signed note)
Tuesday: Movie Day and wear Field Day t-shirt if you purchased one
Wednesday: Free seating
** Ask your child about; space, their favorite FUN DAY, a visit from Miss Hunter, and what they are looking forward to doing this summer!
Snack Helpers: Thursday JJ, Friday Bella, Tuesday Noah (Happy Birthday)
Some reminders for the remainder of the year:
* Reading Celebration Friday! If your child had read 200 books this year (you would already know :) We will be eating PIZZA in the classroom Friday. No need to pack a lunch just a drink or have them get a milk from the cafeteria.
* Last Tiger Pride Assembly, Friday, May 23rd @ 2:30
* We will be bringing everything home on Friday so please send your child's backpack to school that day.
* NO school Monday, May 26th for Memorial Day ( HAVE FUN!)
*Field Day, May 27th from 12:30-2:00 ( you are welcome to join us for part or all of the excitement). We will be joined this year by Willard North.
* Bring a change of clothes to school on Field Day just in case you get wet.
* Last day of school will be May 28th out at 12:40 EARLY OUT!
* Library books are DUE ASAP!
I just want to say THANK YOU for all your support with your child's education this year. I think that every student is ready for 2nd grade and I wish them the best of luck next year! With that said I do what to remind you that students tend to fall back over the summer months. I will be sending home a packet of review work. You are welcome to look it over and toss it or use it this summer at your leisure with your child. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful summer vacation. I look forward to many, "Hellos", smiles or hugs next school year.
(remember there will only be ONE choice unless you bring your lunch)
May 22, Cooks Choice Day
BBQ Rib Sandwich
Roasted New Potatoes
May 23, Cooks Choice Day
May 27, Field Day
May 28th Last Day
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich